Friday, July 12, 2013

Celebrating 35

35

I am such a kid when it comes to my birthday.  I LOVE it!!!  Every year I have a birthday countdown, and enjoy celebrating the gift that this life is.  This year is very special, since I'm turning 35.  I remember when people used to cringe at announcing they were in the their mid-30s, but I want to celebrate it.  I feel so much more confident in my 30s, and feel like I'm at a point in my life where I'm watching my dreams come true.  Here's to a year of making dreams come true!!!

{Image via The Petit Cadeau}

3 comments:

  1. Happy BIRTHDAY,and many, many MORE !

    Lillian M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late but Happy Birthday to you!!! All the best!!

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin