Thursday, June 20, 2013

Feeling Beachy

Feeling Beachy

As a Philly girl, a trip to the Jersey shore is a summer ritual.  My sis and I take an annual trip with my mom to celebrate her birthday, get in the water, tan, enjoy boardwalk pizza, and chill at the beach.  Every year we up the ante with a few cool buys to make a stay at the shore even more, well shall I say, chic.  Here are my favorite pieces for going to the beach in style this summer.

The striped Cabin Deck Chair from Gallant & Jones is classic.  It's the perfect way to relax on the sand.

Feeling Beachy

You could head to the shore and rent those cheesy umbrellas, or bring your own.  I love this magenta umbrella from Cost Plus World Market.  It's big enough to cover a large group, and will keep everyone out of the direct sunlight.

Feeling Beachy

This beach blanket from LemLem is among my favorites.  The neon stripes are so bright and colorful, and it comes with a leather harness so that it's easy to carry.

Feeling Beachy

Beach days are also perfect picnic days.  Many times we've stopped by Wawa (it's a Northeast thing) and picked up some hoagies and sodas to enjoy on the beach.  This year I would love to pack them up in this adorable wine tote from Kate Spade.  And since it's made for wine, I'd bring some chardonnay along as well!

Check out more of my favorite items for the beach over at Keep >

1 comment:

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin