Friday, May 24, 2013

The Week In Review: 5.24.13

Jeanine Hays speaking at Souderton High School

What a fun week!  On Wednesday I spoke at my high school.  It was fun, and a little bit surreal to return as an alum and speak to fourteen and fifteen year olds about how I started AphroChic.  The students were awesome, and asked lots of great questions.  Who knew that kids these days have so much business experience in high school that they ask about things like working with venture capitalists and public trading?  I was amazed.  Now I'm getting ready for a nice and relaxing Memorial Day weekend.  Here are a few things I suggest checking out to prepare yourself for the summer season:

- Target has a brand new look book featuring some beautiful lawn and patio furniture.  Get inspired >

- For summer, I am loving these stylish deck chairs.  The Tahiti Deck Chair is my favorite! Gallant & Jones >

- These Kerry Cassill beach umbrellas are stunning.  I want them all please.  Kerry Cassill umbrellas >

- Check out new iPhone cases in the "Boho Chic" look book on Stylelist.  AphroChic iPhone cases >

- It's the final weekend to enter our "Pretty in Monaco" contest on Kaboodle.  You have until May 27th and can enter as many times as you would like.  I can't wait to check out your mood boards inspired by my favorite shade for spring - monaco blue.  Kaboodle >

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin