Monday, May 6, 2013

AphroChic iPhone Cases Have Arrived!

New AphroChic iPhone Cases

We are so excited to announce our new products for spring - iPhone cases!!!  We've released four of our most popular patterns - Haze, Juju, Reflection and Vibe - to help you bring bold, colorful, cultural style to your high-tech device.  Our cases are made for the iPhone 4 & 4S and are a modern way to show off your love of global style.  Shop AphroChic iPhone Cases >

P.S. - I am away the rest of this week in Nashville.  I'm so excited because I'll be taping my very first video series that I can't wait to tell you all about when it goes live!  I will be on social media, so be sure to follow @aphrochic on Instagram and Twitter.  Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. These are so cool - am especially in love with the yellow design! Have great fun in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful iPhone Cases, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin