Friday, March 22, 2013

The Week In Review: 3.22.13

The folks at Nectresse sent me a wonderful gift package filled with items to inspire healthy living.  They sent a sampling of Argo teas that I've been drinking every morning, a beautiful Anthropologie mug to enjoy my morning tea in, a container of Nectresse that's made of natural monk fruit, and beauty expert Lisa Drayer's new book, The Beauty Diet.  I thought I'd make a little Vine of the package to inspire a healthy and beautiful weekend for all of us!

For Your Weekend:

Check out DwellStudio's upholstery sale.  You can design a custom piece for 20% off.

My friends at Joy & Revelry are hosting a Pin It To Win It contest.  Enter to win your favorite finds!

A reminder of Paris, these notecards are a must-have.

If you are a music-lover, then you have to check out my girl Maiysha's performance next week in NYC.  You don't want to miss this.

Have an amazing weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin