Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Typographic



I've been curating a new Pinterest board - Typographic - a collection of words and typography that's absolutely inspiring.

Source: etsy.com via AphroChic on Pinterest


So many of us spend time on our computers and in the digital world, and yet there has been a growing desire to see words on paper in the form of cool prints.

Source: keep.com via AphroChic on Pinterest


I understand that desire.  Sometimes you just want to read something and absorb it without viewing it on a computer screen or smartphone.  In fact, words off the screen seem to impact me so much more.



These are just a few of my favorite typographic prints that touch me whenever I read them.  Be sure to check out the rest on Pinterest for more typographic pieces that you can bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin