Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Original Art: Digital Revolve



So, you know I love anything that showcases girls with afros.  I mean, that's how AphroChic began - my search for an afro pillow online that turned up absolutely nothing I liked is what inspired me to start this blog and our home decor company.  So, when I run into beautiful art featuring women with afros I have to share it on the blog.

Afro Natural Hair Beauty_Digital Revolve

Digital Revolve features the work of Tenisha E., a Canadian illustrator who creates some of the coolest prints of Black women sporting afros.

Rocking My Afro In My African Wax Print_Digital Revolve

You can find pieces from Digital Revolve on Etsy, and check Tenisha's blog for new works.  They are absolutely beautiful!

1 comment:

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin