Friday, January 25, 2013

The Week In Review: 1.25.13

Jeanine Hays' Desk

This photo is the view from my desk.  I love working from home, and keep this Kate Spade postcard on my desk as my mantra for the year.  And I love it in hot pink!  As the first month of 2013 almost comes to a close, here are some sites, events and pins that you should check out this weekend:

- I've been having fun curating some new boards on Keep.com.  Check out two of my latest, Tea Time and Spring Fling.  Keep.com >

- Remember Domino Magazine?  I'm sure you do.  Well, I just put my favorite images from Domino up on a new Pinterest board.  I hope you enjoy them!  Pinterest >

- If you're into art like I am, and are in the Philadelphia area, I invite you to check out this wonderful event that AphroChic is sponsoring next month - InLiquid Benefit v. Thirteen.  It's a night of wonderful art, and will include pieces from up-and-coming artists.  I hope to see you there!  InLiquid Benefit >

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin