Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Original Art: Cozamia

COZAMIA-Adaeze-On-Taupe
Adaeze

Artist Nancy Ramirez is the woman behind Cozamia, an online art boutique featuring her absolutely beautiful fine art prints.  I've spotted Nancy's work online before, but my draw dropped when I saw her paintings of women of color.  In an instant, I knew these were must-haves for my own art collection, and thought that many of you would love them too.

COZAMIA-The-Dress
The Dress

Each of Nancy's pieces are filled with a variety of color and pattern.  They are the perfect pieces to complement a colorful and bright interior.

COZAMIA_Gazania
Gazania

I love the range of colors in this piece. Just fabulous!

COZAMIA-Poolside
Poolside

You can explore more of Nancy's work over at Cozamia, and purchase her prints at Imagekind.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! i've seen her work previously and loved it...thank you for the reminder as i'd love to make one of these pieces my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, love them....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always post the best art work. I absolutely love her work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin