Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jeanine Hays in Better Homes and Gardens

Better Homes and Gardens, February 2013

Today is a very big day over at AphroChic.  I've been keeping a secret from you guys - a huge one.  Months ago I was contacted by the amazing folks over at Better Homes and Gardens regarding their annual color issue.  And today I am so thrilled to announce my feature on page 38 of the February 2013 issue!

Jeanine Hays Better Homes and Gardens, February 2013, Page 38

Check out my color choices for a fresh Spring 2013 palette, and a host of beautiful pieces including AphroChic's The Beat Wallpaper in Cerulean, and our Haze Mimosa pillow (that you can win in the BHG daily sweeps on February 8th at BHG.com/WinPillow).

Better Homes and Gardens Color Studio, February 2013

BHG alo has a great online feature for iPad users - an interactive Color Studio.  I had so much fun picking out my favorite fabrics in the color palette I created.  They can be mixed and matched to create a unique room setting on your iPad.

Better Homes and Gardens, iPad, February 2013

Be sure to pick up the February 2013 issue of BHG and if you read it online check it out on your iPad.  Run, don't walk and pick it up now!

{Thank you Better Homes and Gardens!}

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just recently discovered your beautiful work. I was so excited to see your feature in the magazine. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin