Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The White House & A Holiday Social For Pinterest Fans



I love to receive invitations, especially at holiday time.  All of the parties and festive fun to be had is one of the reasons I love the holidays.  A few days ago I received what may likely be the best invitation ever - an invitation to attend a Holiday Social at the White House for Pinterest Fans of the new White House Pinterest page!



Every year I can't wait to see the Christmas decorations at the White House presented on TV.  It's always amazing to see the transformation - the innovative tree decor, the holiday cakes and cookies, and that adorable dog, Bo.  And this year I can't wait to see everything in person and share the experience with you on Pinterest.



Be sure to follow the White House on Pinterest and check for my pins on December 17th as I share some of the beauty inside the White House  during the holiday season.  I can't wait to take you along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin