Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays!



The holidays are here!  I am so excited, and cannot wait for Christmas day to arrive.  Mr. AphroChic and I will be taking a holiday break, and I will be back with new content for 2013 (can you believe we're about to be thirteen years into the millennium?!) on January 7th.  While I'm away, I wanted to leave you with a few links for holiday entertaining and gift giving ideas:

- If you're hosting friends and family, be sure to check out these holiday cocktails for your event.  My favorite - the Eggnog Martini.  Martha Stewart's Holiday Cocktails>

- Here are some colorful tabletop ideas that will help you decorate in style.  Holiday Tabletops on Houzz>

- If you still need last minute gifts, be sure to check out our gift guides on Keep.com.  There is still time to get the perfect present!  100 Gifts on Keep>

I wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season.  See you in 2013!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

    Happy Holidays & Happy New Year! It's hard to believe we're heading into 2013! Wow! Time sure does fly!

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday, aphrochic. See ya on the flip side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanine, I hope u had the best of the holiday season! Happy 2013 to you!

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin