Thursday, November 1, 2012

Electoral Decor

SHINE SHINE Obama Pillow Cover_The South Is Blooming

It's hard to believe that the election is just days away.  I hope that all of you plan to go out and vote on Tuesday, or even do early voting in your local community.  Bryan and I will be volunteering with Obama For America all weekend, and at the polls on Tuesday.  I can't wait!  To get you in an electoral mood, I thought I would share some of my favorite products that will help you bring a little political style home, like the SHINE SHINE Obama cushion cover above.  Isn't it gorgeous!?

Obama Busts etsy_christopher genovese

Brooklynite Christopher Genovese has created limited edition Obama busts.  They come in a variety of finishes, from glossy black to gold enamel.  I'm still trying to find a place in my home for this.  I mean, how many times are you going to get a chance to buy a bust of the President?

hippy chix shop

To celebrate the First Lady, how about this First Lady of Fabulous tote bag?  I love this happy image of Mrs. O. taking flight in the Nation's Capitol.

Charles Tsevis Obama Print

Visual designer Charis Tsevis of Athens Greece creates beautiful mosaics, like this one of President Obama.  I love the modern feel of this print.  It's one you can keep up even after the election is over.

Don't forget to rock the vote on November 6th!






3 comments:

  1. I love these picks especially the cushion cover and the first lady tote bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Michele Obama bag. Where can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can purchase the tote right here and it's on sale: http://www.hippychixshop.com/mimishto.html

      Delete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin