Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Week In Review: 10.20.12

Jeanine Hays and Bryan Mason of AphroChic at Martha Stewart Weddings Bridal Party

Happy Saturday!  I'm about to head down to DC to help my sister decorate her nursery (the baby is due November 28th!), but I couldn't leave without letting you know about some fun things to check out this weekend.  Oh, and isn't the photo above adorable?  Bryan and I couldn't resist getting a cute photo taken in the Smilebooth at Monday's Martha Stewart Weddings party.  I just had to share it.

- A couple of weeks ago I was interviewed by Mark and Theresa from My Fix It Up Life.  I absolutely love these two!  We talked Fall decor, baby showers, and what's next for AphroChic.  Visit My Fix It Up Life and download the episode >

- Last week I participated in one of my favorite Philadelphia events, Design Philadelphia.  Bryan and I were honored to have our The Beat Wallpaper and Haze Mimosa Runner featured in the Four Corners exhibit focused on the work of Philadelphia designers.  Jaime Derringer from Design Milk wrote about the exhibit which was incredible.  Four Corners on Design Milk >

- We've been nominated!  Lamps Plus just launched a new contest - the "Best Home Blog" Sweepstakes.  You can nominate your favorite  home decor blogs from now until November 15th.  Just click "Like" on the Lamps Plus Facebook page, and then nominate the home decor blog you love the most (we hope it's us!).  You can win a shopping spree and other great prizes.  Nominate The Best Home Blog >

- AphroChic is now on Keep.  Have you guys heard about Keep.com?  It's the Pinterest-style site that's completely shopable.  I've been curating some fun boards over there this past month.  Right now they're hosting a fun Keepstakes with a chance to win 31 gifts, including some stylish Warby Parker sunglasses.  Enter the Keepstakes >

- We are continuing to partner with Dove for their "Let's Talk" campaign promoting a young girl's self esteem.  See how you can get involved, and talk to your daughter this weekend about self-confidence.  Let's Talk >

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love decorating nurseries...especially with today's new sophisticated styles! Great post!

    Love, Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin