Thursday, October 18, 2012

Original Art: Sujean Rim

Sujean Rim

I've been in search of some new pieces to add to my wall of fashion illustrations, and spotted a piece by artist Sujean Rim on Pinterest.  Sujean attended Parsons, and went on to start a career as an accessories designer.  It was years later that she followed her passion for illustration, and has worked with some incredible clients.

Sujean Rim

You might recognize her work from Daily Candy and Target.

Sujean Rim

Light, airy, and fun, her illustrations would be so cute in a teen or little one's room.

Sujean Rim

Sujean also has an adorable series of children's books out called the Birdie Series.  You can find them on Amazon.  I think I just might purchase a few for my god-daughter.


3 comments:

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin