Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Behind The City Paper Shoot

jeanine-2

In March, you might remember my post about my husband and I being featured in the Philadelphia City Paper.  It was a great feature, and such a fun shoot that we did with Philadelphia-based photographer Neal Santos.  He has a real knack for capturing people in their element.  I thought I would share a few more shots from the shoot that didn't get published, giving you a little peek into my world.

jeanine-13

Neal captured some nice detailed shots of our interior.  This is from our home office.  The skates are from our very first catalog shot in 2009.  I love them!

jeanine-20

This is a beautiful detailed shot of the bookcase. I love blending my African pieces with the modern dishes and vases that I collect.

jeanine-11

Pieces from our Brooklyn Renaissance Collection are always at home.  Our Boerum Hill girl is chilling in a chair on the rooftop deck.

jeanine-14

Our organic shower curtain has a home in the office.  It is the perfect curtain, and captures light so beautifully.

jeanine-6

Neal had Bryan and I take some fun shots out on the deck.

jeanine-7

This one is my absolute favorite.  A nice family portrait for us.

jeanine-21

And no shoot could be complete without a photo of our kitty Joss.  She's such a ham!  She loves it when a photographer comes over.

In about a week our friend and awesome photographer Patrick Cline will be coming over to shoot our home for the book.  I can't wait for you to see it!  It's been a lot of fun making this space into a soulful home.

{Photographer: Neal Santos}

6 comments:

  1. I love this and your home...and you two are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! I would love it if we followed each other. I'll be following you through GFC!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just discovering your blog, it is so inspiring and that's true you are so cute together !

    Biz Laura Nd
    http://thesweetcallingofmountains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vintage skates are a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin