Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pinterest Love: A Global Outdoor Space



The gorgeous weather we are having this week, has me thinking about the great outdoors.  I recently pinned this photo on my Outdoor Living board.  How amazing would it be to have a patio just like this - filled with luxurious, hand-carved global furnishings?  I could sit in this outdoor living room all day long.

What are you pinning this week?  Feel free to leave a link to your favorite pins or boards.  I love to discover new pinners!

3 comments:

  1. Just back from Morocco and thought that if you were there you'd come back with tons of items, inspiration. I definitely can speak of the indoor/outdoor living spaces that I witnessed because we vacationed in a beautiful riad. I'm hooked! I would love to see what you would do with all the beautiful craftsmanship that overflows in Morocco. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this photo, love style maroccan. In my blog you can see more.
    Amina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspiration! Love Pinterest too

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin