Monday, April 9, 2012

Kim Myles Designs "Global Glam" Stencil Collection

KimMylesStencils_AfricanKuba_Room

One of my favorite designers, Kim Myles, has just launched a new collection with Cutting Edge Stencils. Kim's Global Glam Collection (I love the name) includes five gorgeous stencil designs inspired by patterns from around the world.

KimMylesStencils_IndianInlay_TableCorner

Chinese Gingko, African Kuba, Indian Inlay and Peacock Headdress make up this beautiful collection of stencils that can be applied to your walls, furniture, and flooring.

KimMylesStencils_PheasantHeaddress_Room

The collection is all about marrying high style with low cost designer decor, and it delivers with stencils priced between $34.95 - $59.95.  For under $100.00 you can completely transform any room in your home.

KimMylesStencils_ChineseGinkgo_Room

KimMylesStencils_PeacockHeaddress_Room

You can view the complete collection and some great how-to videos on Cutting Edge Stencils.  Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I am glad I´ve found your blog. it´s so inspirative. I am following you definetly:-)

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    kisses,
    xx ketty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post, Jeanine! So glad you dig my new line, and I look forward to reading YOUR new book when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pretty inspired me:) thank you
    http://thankyouanna.blogspot.com/2012/04/which-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore stencils..that first one is my fave. Kim's line is super cute!
    www.madebygirl.com madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collection! Beautiful patterns and the neutral palette keeps it from being too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I'm really feeling Kim's new line. Can't wait to try these out. www.saudahsaleem.com

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin