Wednesday, March 21, 2012

EcoSmart Fireplaces Come to Room & Board

EcoSmart Fireplaces at Room & Board

Portable, eco-friendly fireplaces from EcoSmart are now available at one of my favorite furniture stores, Room & Board.  Perfect for spring, these fireplaces are a great option for even the smallest outdoor spaces.

EcoSmart Fireplaces at Room & Board

I love this Dish Fireplace.  It would look lovely on a rooftop deck.

EcoSmart Fireplaces at Room & Board

How about this Tower Fireplace?  The elevated flame is a great fit for a slim area.

EcoSmart Fireplaces at Room & Board

And if you want to bring your fireplace to the tabletop, an option like this Bulb Fireplace would work well.

You can explore the entire EcoSmart Fireplace Collection on the Room & Board website.

3 comments:

  1. portable fireplaces .. now that's innovation ... I never saw anything like it .. fantastic ... I like .. and I want one for my home ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally prefer gas appliances over electrical appliances; I feel they are much more reliable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this is a wonderful innovation! amazes me more every day technology

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin