Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Moroccan Abode

Shootfactory Image 01_170

I continue to dream of traveling to Morocco one day.  It's the one place I have always wanted to go to.  Every now and then I look up homes in Morocco, just dreaming of the day when I can live there just for a bit and experience a new culture.  This beautiful Moroccan abode caught my attention on this lovely Sunday.  It showcases an inspiring integration of Moroccan architecture and textiles, with modern furnishings from around the globe.

Shootfactory Image 07_174

The plain white walls in this space are the perfect backdrop for unique collections.  I love the small pop of color on the chaise lounge.  A great use of a bright textile.

Shootfactory Image 16_190

The bedding and art in this room is perfection.  The colors in each piece complement one another beautifully.

Shootfactory Image 15_202

And the beaded chair in this child's room is just amazing.  I definitely need one.  The craftsmanship just leaves me in awe.

Do you have a place that you have always dreamed of visiting?  I'd love to know.  I hope we all get to go to the places we've dreamed of one day.

{Images via Shootfactory}

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanine! I too dream of Morocco! Thanks for sharing these lovely photos today! Just what I needed! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i am a dreamer of morocco as well. hoping to make the journey one day soon! seems cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to reaching the destinations of our dreams! I visited Tangiers for a daytrip years ago, and have been hungry for more Morocco ever since. In addition, I would love to visit Turkey. Soon come, Jeanine...soon come... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Marrakech in Morocco in March, and it was the most beautiful place I have ver been to! I would love to move there! Everything about it is amazing. Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZBranek and Holt Custom HomesMarch 7, 2012 at 10:44 PM

    This is a beautiful home indeed. The interiors are definitely inspiring and one-of-a-kind. Being in the custom homes Austin industry, we are glad that there are various unique home design inspirations that are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin