Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stina Persson Perfectly Flawed Exhibit

Stina Persson Gallery Hanahou
Stina Persson

I am so happy to share with you photos from the opening of the Stina Persson Perfectly Flawed exhibit at Gallery Hanahou.  I posted about the exhibit last month, and was so sad that I couldn't attend in person.  But even in these images, you can get a feel for how beautiful these un-retouched works of art are.

Stina Persson Gallery Hanahou

Stina Persson Gallery Hanahou

Stina Persson Gallery Hanahou

Stina Persson Gallery Hanahou

If you are interested in seeing Stina's work in person, the exhibit is open until October 1st.  And you can also purchase an original Stina piece right here.

{Images: Gallery Hanahou}

7 comments:

  1. These are absolutely breathtaking! I love the flowing saturated hues, wish I could see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these watercolors {that's what they look like} If my pockets were as big as my eyes :) My place would be full of original art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonia they are definitely watercolors. Gorgeous aren't they? I'm saving money right now to get an original. I want one so bad!

    Laura, I wish I could see them in person too. I'm such a fan of Stina's amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've always admired her work, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her work. Wish I could have seen it! t

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her work! I live in Seoul, South Korea and every month, Elle magazine or rather a supplement of Elle magazine calle Elle a Seoul (Elle in Seoul, in English) is published highlighting some of the most funky, chic, beautiful restaurants, cafes, and other interiors in Seoul. Stina Persson's work always blesses the cover. I've been collecting them for months now and they will grace the wall of my future office. I'll send you the latest one, if you send me an address.

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Time Now, I would love to get a copy of the magazine. I will email you!

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin