Friday, June 11, 2010

AphroChic Guest Judge for HGTV Design Star!

hgtv design star cast

In just two days one of my favorite shows, HGTV Design Star, returns!  The new season promises to be bigger and better than ever as 12 incredible designers descend upon New York City and compete to become the next interior design star.

I am so happy to announce that HGTV has asked me to be a guest judge this season via twitter!  Look for my live tweets on Sunday, August 8th, during the show.  I'll be giving you my opinion on the designs, doing some fun giveaways, and of course, asking you to join in the conversation.

Join me over the next two months as I follow the show, and even give you a few behind-the-scenes interviews with members of the cast!  It's HGTV Design Star time.  Watch the season premiere this Sunday at 10p/9c.  I can't wait!

{Image via HGTV}

19 comments:

  1. How exciting! One of the local designers from my area (Wash DC) will be on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm always congratulating you {lol!!} - that just proves how FAB you are. Congrats on this great opportunity!!! Consider yourself followed on Sunday - Design Star is definitely one of my faves!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, congrats!!! I'm definitely looking forward to this season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing honor and much deserved! You should absolutely be on Cloud 9 about this. Design Star is one of my favorite shows and I'm looking forward to your take on it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting!! Congrats Jeanine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is so exciting! If only it was airing in Canada so I could watch and follow along :(

    Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeanine!! That is INSANE!! I am so proud of you!! I am really so super excited for you... you're going to be amazing! wow. congrats!
    (Do I seem excited?? - That's because I am!)
    Way to go!!!!!!!!

    http://www.hellosplendor.com/
    http://nestdallasdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is incredible!! What an honor! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! What a sweet opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you! You will be a fair and discerning judge. HGTV made a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy shitballs, Lady!!! That is sooo awesome. If only I had cable, though:-(

    ReplyDelete
  12. *doing my happy dance* that's awesome news and a kickoff to a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice!!congrats!!you have a very good eye for design so i can see why you were picked

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all so much for your kind comments, and as always, your incredible support! You can tweet with me about HGTV Design Star at www.twitter.com/aphrochic #designstar.

    For those who don't have cable, you can view episodes of the show online: www.HGTV.com/design-star.

    Have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet!!! I look forward to tuning in. I can't wait to watch this Season's episode of Design Star.


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin