Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Get Ruffled

hettle etsy pillow

I just found out about this cute etsy shop, Hettle, after visiting Decor8 last week. I immediately fell in love with these ruffled pillows. In bright hues and soft textures, these pillows are so sweet and elegant, and the perfect way to dress up your home.

hettle etsy pillow
Waves Pillow

hettle etsy pink candy pillow
Pink Candy Stripe Ruffle Pillow

hettle etsy pillow
Ruffles Natural Cotton Jersey Pillow

hettle etsy pillow
Dark Denim Ruffle Pillow

All pillow covers come at a very reasonable price, starting at just $15! And Hettle welcomes custom orders. Hurry up and grab one of these beauties.

8 comments:

  1. Hi..you were noted on my blog for an award..thanks for great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tamstyles! What a fabulous week it's been. I love all of this blog love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so fabulous! I love pillows, but don't really indulge and buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SDG indulge yourself! Pillows are one of the easiest and budget-friendly ways to change your decor. And these are such a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just searched 'candy stripe' and came to this blog entry, I love these pillows! Checking out her shop now :D

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin