Thursday, October 16, 2008

Entry #1: Now You See It, Now You Don't

Entry #1

I am happy to share with you our first entry in the Office Style Contest. This is from Leigh Pennebaker, talented artist and author of the fantastic and fun blog Marvelous Kiddo. Leigh shares her inspiration for her hideaway office:

My office was inspired primarily by the need to save space and do something fun and unique. I purchased a corner office armoire from IKEA and decoupaged it with squares cut from my back issues of Vogue. I finished it with the addition of faceted glass knobs from Anthropologie. It is a great conversation piece and a wonderful way to keep my (usually messy) desk under wraps.

Entry #1

Entry #1

Saving space in style, you should also check out more of Leigh's creative work at her website. She is quite the fashion artist.

Thank you for sharing Leigh!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE what Leigh has done with personalizing a standard corner unit and making it her own. I'm inspired to get one of my own! I like the magazine decoupage on the outside and the newspaper within. So, so ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this idea! So creative and all that color and pattern is really aesthetically pleasing! Also I like the idea of having an Office Style Contest

    ReplyDelete
  3. its amazing and really is a gd idea

    ReplyDelete

We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Articles You Will Love

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin